- Handshake is ASU Career Center.
- Brooksource is a partner with Information Technology Program to work with seniors and graduates to find their first career job. Send an email with your resume and cover letter, make sure in the subject line that you type ASU IFT. Alyson and Meghan will work with you to transition into the IT workforce, through coaching and mentorship, professional growth and development, training, market insight, and hiring. Contact: Technical Recruiter: Meghan Higgins email@example.com
- InterSources is a partner with Information Technology Program to work with seniors and graduates to find their career job. Apply on the website and state that you are from the IT Program/Dr Walsh.
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency We are always searching for diverse, talented, and highly motivated professionals across several career fields to continue its mission of securing the nation’s critical infrastructure.
- Arizona Auditor General Information Technology Auditor assists in conducting audits including IT security and IT regulatory compliance, and provides technical support to the Office’s financial audit, performance audit, and school district auditing teams. IT Auditors will assist with audit planning, execution, and reporting, and following up on open audit issues and recommendations. Working closely with audit teams across the Office, IT Auditors keep teams informed of progress and are focused on learning technical IT competencies. Contact: Beth Entringer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- US Intelligence The Intelligence Community is looking for top talent across many skill areas. We hire creative problem solvers who want to support their nation and enjoy a rewarding career.